10 Rillington PLace, W11
10 Rillington Place, W11 has long been demolished, but its location is in what is now St Andrew's Square, off Bartle Street W11, according to researchers (http://www.10-rillington-place.co.uk/html/conclusion.html).
DEMOLITION WORKERS - KENSINGTON
Your browser does not support iframes.
- the murders in Rillington Place - a personal recollection (http://bit.ly/1aIyUp)
- Christie's statements about his victims (http://bit.ly/3JwNPl)
- Christie's arrest and trial (http://bit.ly/s1063)
- Getty images - Rillington Place and the investigation (http://bit.ly/3k27cb)
- National archives records (http://bit.ly/4vpGAQ)
- 'Cleared Evans can 'rest in peace' (http://bit.ly/7ikDy3)
- Timothy Evans - innocent.org.uk with article by Bob Woffinden (1987) (http://www.innocent.org.uk/cases/timothyevans/timothyevans.pdf)
- Criminal Cases Review Commission (CCRC) decision not to refer Timothy Evan's case to Court of Appeal (2004)(http://bit.ly/5QH6hc)
- Murder with a difference: studies of Haigh and Christie, Lefebure M (1958)
- Miscarriage of Justice - Timothy Evans (Bob Woffinden)
go down, you murderers
They sent Tim Evans to the drop for a crime he didn't do,
It was Christie was the murderer, and the judge and jury too,
Saying, "Go down, you murderers, go down!"
Ewan MacColl 1957